The pics thread

enhanced-buzz-14152-1265131705-4.jpg

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

The following errors occurred when this message was submitted
You have included 98 images in your message. You are limited to using 15 images so please go back and correct the problem and then continue again.

People are staring at me because I am snickering and trying to contain it.

Of all the posters who could have a boner for Episteme, HamburgerBoy is the most hilarious choice. I can't blame him of course, seeing as Episteme is a total hottie, but fucking LOLOLOLOL!!!!!!!!!

It's not limited to the eastern-most Asiatics either. There's actually a totally hawt Persian-looking guy in my biochemistry class. He's about 6'2", thin but not overly so, gorgeous olive skin and eyes, just the right amount of facial scruff, and extremely shiny and well-manicured just-past-shoulder length jet black hair. Every time he walks in the room I pause and stare at him. I felt all giddy when he sat next to me today.

No pictures, though. :(

I work with gay people, I'm fine with them. Last thing I want to hear is what people want to do with pictures of me.

I said nothing of wanting to do something with a picture of yours. That's just kram-"I consider blowjobs to be closer to handshakes than kisses"-pus' perverted imagination at work again. Fapping, come on, as if I am so deviant.

yeah dude all aussies hate poofs!

That guy sounds really hot HamburgerBoy. Send him my way if he's not gay.

I don't see how it's any different getting hit on by a gay man than a chick you don't want. It's easier to get gays away because you can say "Sorry wrong orientation" and it's a lost cause, whereas people of the compatible orientation are less likely to give up so easily.

I don't see how it's any different getting hit on by a gay man than a chick you don't want.

Do these kinds of reactions really need to be rationalized? It's not like anybody is trying to ascribe moral significance to it. Get over it.