The pics thread

Shit if you're gonna be like this HamburgerBoy it's a fuckin showdown.

What's your beef Cythraul? That was in response to The Butt who I'm fairly sure doesn't get hit on by gay men all that often.

What's your beef Cythraul? That was in response to The Butt who I'm fairly sure doesn't get hit on by gay men all that often.

Well, people say stuff like this a lot. The idea is that if you're not evenhanded in the way you feel about getting hit on by a man versus getting hit on by a woman, then there is something wrong with you and you are somehow irrational. I simply don't see the problem though. Probably most straight guys are simply disposed to feel differently in that way just like people are disposed to react in certain ways to all kinds of things that can't really be rationalized. But people moralize about it and I really don't see what the goddamn problem is. I've gotten hit on by gay dudes a few times, and even though I politely turned them down, it did feel weird in a way that getting hit on by a chick I'm not attracted to doesn't, because I'm already disposed to not be attracted to men at all. Is that somehow a problem now?

I thought hamburger was a chick

I can easily substitute as one, if you so desire.

Well, people say stuff like this a lot. The idea is that if you're not evenhanded in the way you feel about getting hit on by a man versus getting hit on by a woman, then there is something wrong with you and you are somehow irrational. I simply don't see the problem though. Probably most straight guys are simply disposed to feel differently in that way just like people are disposed to react in certain ways to all kinds of things that can't really be rationalized. But people moralize about it and I really don't see what the goddamn problem is. I've gotten hit on by gay dudes a few times, and even though I politely turned them down, it did feel weird in a way that getting hit on by a chick I'm not attracted to doesn't, because I'm already disposed to not be attracted to men at all. Is that somehow a problem now?

Rationally justifying the existence of irrational behavior does not make the behavior itself rational. You could make an identical argument to somehow justify irrational religious beliefs.

IT'S A HUGE PROBLEM. No dude it's natural to react like that. We as Western humans have however already rationalized pretty much every single goddamn biological process, so might as well rationalize that one too.

In my experience most straight girls don't really care one way another about lesbians or gay men but a lot of straight guys get really uncomfortable around gay men and are horrified/disgusted by lesbians.

I personally don't think it's a big deal getting hit on by men. At the end of the day, no matter which gender hits on you, it's a compliment. Take it and leave it as that.

...but a lot of straight guys get really uncomfortable around gay men and are horrified/disgusted by lesbians.
funny-dog-pictures-surely-jest.jpg

Rationally justifying the existence of irrational behavior does not make the behavior itself rational.

Uh huh. What's your point?

You could make an identical argument to somehow justify irrational religious beliefs.

Identical to what? The argument I made? I'm not talking about justifying beliefs. What I was referring to was something that doesn't even have any propositional content.

No, they are. I'm not talking about pr0n lesbians with long nails. I'm talking about dykes.

Heheh eI know the dykes you're talking about. All the long hair's gone, in it's place a spikey man-cut. Usually out of shape, butch, badly dressed, political as fuck, possibly a lawyer. AND NOT TO BE FUCKED WITH :lol:

Shit if you're gonna be like this HamburgerBoy it's a fuckin showdown.

In Jasper/Smiths Falls, you'd be surprised. :/

I just got home and saw the images that were blocked by the work filter. Is that a 'shop, Pessimism? You look like you have no neck. Carrionshine has nice hair.

This is a picture of me that my special ed kids drew. Bless their hearts. If only I really had one blue eye and one green eye.

3971751038_af2589a5a4_z.jpg