The pics thread

THREAD REQUIRES HIGHER LEVELS OF CHRISTINA HENDRICKS

christina_hendricks_5.jpg

imo Krampus is quite good looking. If I could meet a chick that looked like her and liked metal (like her :p), I'd probably attempt to date her on promise of sexual experiences and reciprocated feelings of love.

edit: inb4"you're gay"

Why is Krampus the only female poster that gets hit on?

Also, Hamburgerboy, you're really gonna go for shah and not spread the love my way?

I never knew who Christina Hendricks was until now but I am mesmerized by her amazing rack. I think I am in love.

I just got home and saw the images that were blocked by the work filter. Is that a 'shop, Pessimism? You look like you have no neck. Carrionshine has nice hair.

I am nothing but a head on top of a torso.

Really though it is the sweater shirt thing, it has a collar and I'm pretty sure it's zipped up all the way. The angle doesn't help any.

I honestly find far-east asian looking women rather unattractive.

Except for Crampuss though. rawr.

That's some of the best spelling I've seen yet, on par with the English teacher who spells "Laura" "Rola"

I seem to be some kind of gateway drug for people who "don't like Asians." Most people I've dated and broken up with immediately went for another AZN.

@V5 ego stroked, etc. AFAIK there are only 3 regular female posters here: krampus, Valerie and Omni. NEEDS MORE ST3333PHANI3333