The pics thread

Testing the new camera, got it today for my trip.

Curious Kitty

009.JPG

Part of my collection, which is pretty much messed up. I do need new media storage furniture...

008.JPG

Rest of the stuff

010.JPG

Awesome pics Dan,one thing I hate about having a sizeable cd collection,sometimes it's a total pain in the ass to find a cd you're after,I need to get my shit sorted in alphabetical order but just thinking about it gives me the irrates.And it's damn hard to find racks that contain 1000 plus cds.:cool:

sometimes it's a total pain in the ass to find a cd you're after,I need to get my shit sorted in alphabetical order but just thinking about it gives me the irrates.And it's damn hard to find racks that contain 1000 plus cds.:cool:

Yeah, sometimes it sucks to find a specific cd. I'll get it in order this weekend...I didn't find a decent rack, so I'm getting a carpenter to place a new furniture across the wall where I'll be able to place all the piled up cds :ill:

your cat is SO cute

Thanks, she's amazing :D I actually adopted her like a year ago and she's great company.

Awesome pics Dan,one thing I hate about having a sizeable cd collection,sometimes it's a total pain in the ass to find a cd you're after,I need to get my shit sorted in alphabetical order but just thinking about it gives me the irrates.And it's damn hard to find racks that contain 1000 plus cds.:cool:

I feel your pain. I've alphabetised mine in rough genres but that felt wrong so I alphabetised the whole lot but that felt more wrong, so I'm back to rough genres again. My cd rack holds about 750-800 cds and it filled up about 5 years ago so I've been culling lesser albums to other rooms or other shelves since then and shit is well and truly out of control.

You've been working out since the last picture I saw from you. Nice. I would also like to compliment your tan.

Yeah thanks, I'm glad it looks like I've put some work in, that was the intention. I must admit though, it was all done with the wonders of modern surgical techniques.

That's exactly how my collection is atm,sorted into genres,roughly,very roughly i might add.I've got one rack chocka block full of digipacks and the rest are roughly sorted in a large chest of drawers where my stereo system sits.Another great reason for me quitting drinking is that not only would I wake up the next morning feeling like shit but i'd have to also look at all the cds I'd pulled out and just left there.It's alot easier to file them and keep them that way,otherwise shit just gets way out of hand.