The pics thread

Haha what? No emaciation here. I'm in the process of losing weight yeah but doing so healthily and I like eating so much I will never achieve the "Skeletor" look (nor do I want to).

Thanks wizards, diet and exercise thingy is a lifestyle though tbh

I remember this old fat guy coming to my lunch table one day in middle school and saying "I used to eat a lot of pizza. I would cut it into fourths, but I thought that was piggish, so I started cutting it into eighths."

I'm kind of high. Good grammar, though!

In high school My friend and I used to ask the maker not to slice the pizza. Smoke a joint; roll it up and eat it, haha, we'd be in a coma by the end of the afternoon.

Pizza was Japanese size. Maybe the size of a California Pizza Kitchen "personal" pizza. Definitely not New York pie slices. 10 slices went down in about 1 hour. I couldn't eat 10 NY slices, that's fucking disgusting.

kill the pie
cut its crust
spill its sauce

kill the pie
cut its crust
spill its sauce

kill the pie
cut its crust
spill its sauce

Keep in mind I'm not in training mode, and in addition to the pizza I ate all this other stuff too. I've been eating 1200-1500 calories a day recently and feeling full off that so I would need to build up my stomach capacity/fullness register.

I have eaten 5-6 NY slices at a time before but that was when I was stoned