The pics thread

Man-Purse loves Pizza Hut and whenever we take a trip we always incorporate a visit to Pizza Hut. We've been to Pizza Huts in Osaka and Hiroshima and all over the US. My top Pizza Hut story is from Pizza Hut at a rest stop in rural Alabama somewhere. Literally every other customer was wearing either hunting camouflage or a HS baseball uniform. We stuck out like sore thumbs.

Pizza Hut isn't actually pizza. It's just a bunch of chemicals arranged in a fashion that look somewhat pizza-esque.

I like Pizza Hut. Pizza is junk food anyway, might as well be ultra processed.

Also fucking watch yourselves, I used to work at Pizza Hut Express.

I'll take Papa Johns over Pizza Hut

This.

Ash likes pizza hut... and begs to go sometimes. I spend like 30 dollars on a bunch of food that doesnt even get eaten that I dont even like. My body even rejects their pizza... I eat one piece and my guts rumble clear to my asshole.

Papa Johns pizzas loaded down with different kinds of meat are pretty good. Double pepperoni aint bad either.

The only reason pizza looks or feels unhealthy is because even though there might be tons of fresh topping, the shitload of cheese manages to produce so much oil after being oven baked/fried. Extra cheese makes the pizza really unhealthy and artery clogging. But pizza with only a little bit of cheese is not a pizza at all. :zombie:

Pizza Hut blows, Godfathers is where it's at. And, if you need a reason to visit Iowa, go to a Pizza Ranch. Fucking delicious pizza... and roasted chicken. You can get 10 pieces of chicken, a large pizza, a side, and a small desert pizza for about $25.

I just don't eat at pizza chains. I rarely find myself in a place where there are no little independent pizza shops that are vastly better than any chain, and when I do I just don't eat pizza.

Dominos's > papa johns > little Caesars > pizza hut
Back during the summer my friends and I would get Dominos's a couple times a week. Sometimes we would ask for extra garlic butter on the whole pizza. Holy hell that was good.
I do agree about Pizza Ranch. I have one of those about 15 minutes away from my hometown. Pizza is awesome.