The pics thread

Papa Johns is the best, but their sauce gives me heartburn (no other food does this, except their sauce!) so if I eat it I have to really want it.

you can't be serious can you? papa johns is like the shittiest and cheapest pizza around; i only go there to get pizza because it's close to my house, relatively fast and superrr fucking cheap.

Valerie do you live in the San Francisco Bay Area? If so have you tried Zacharies (maybe its spelled another way) pizza? It's seriously the fucking best pizza in the bay area be it deepdish or regular. They're always insanely busy as fuck but oh man is the pizza fuckin worth it. If you get a chance you should hit them up, theres on in berkley if i remember right (now that i moved from the east bay back to sf I can't get their pizza anymore and have to find new places close to me since going all the way downtown for good pizza is excessive :bah: )

you can't be serious can you? papa johns is like the shittiest and cheapest pizza around; i only go there to get pizza because it's close to my house, relatively fast and superrr fucking cheap.

Valerie do you live in the San Francisco Bay Area? If so have you tried Zacharies (maybe its spelled another way) pizza? If you get a chance you should hit them up, theres on in berkley if i remember right

I live in San Jose. I don't really go up north much.

I live in San Jose. I don't really go up north much.

oh bummer, well if you ever get near berkley (or maybe they have more locations now) be sure to check out zachary's pizza (if thats even how its spelled i completely forget). believe me, you wont' be sorry; i love pizza and have gotten pizza since i was a kid all over sf and the east bay and that's my 2nd favorite pizza (and my first doesn't count because it only wins as nostalgia because it was my first ever delivered pizza).

Of the big chains, Papa Johns is the best. There's a good small local place right up the road called The Mellow Mushroom. Pretty great pizza. I still need to go to Pie In the Sky. It's supposed to be the best pizza place in the state and is in Kennesaw, the city I live in, but I've never been.

I didn't know WCannibal was a chick!

Japanese pizza sucks dick. Corn, mayonnaise, ham, egg, so much bullshit. But the pizza buffet where the contest was held has all sorts of delicious varieties. My favorite was the curry one.

efoza.gif

Computer_store_bumlookers.gif

obr527238_tumblrlapsaqHbgH1qzpwi0o1400.gif