The pics thread

Found some pieces of art I did 3 years ago, when I was just getting familiar with photoshop and working with my tablet (which for awhile now, has been in dire need of replacement). In retrospect, they were sorta bad. :lol:

forestik1.jpg

abberantragexr1.jpg

Yeah, cuz there's no possible way they were already going after him for something; I am sure they're beating him purely for flipping his car. Nice spin.

Yeah, cuz there's no possible way they were already going after him for something; I am sure they're beating him purely for flipping his car. Nice spin.

I'm pretty sure he meant "just flipped" as in 'it had just happened', not 'all he did was flip his car'. Nice spin on a spin that wasn't actually a spin. :loco:

yes. I put EMG HZ's into it (which actually sound pretty good) but it's playability is not very good. I tried to sell it to guitar center and the fucking retards wanted to give me less than if it had the REGULAR pickups in it because of their retail rules and how they can't sell it modified (even if it's for the better). oh well, i like to break it out occasionally for some sweet shreddage.

Maybe a smaller place like Rocker Guitars would give you a good deal.

yeah I haven't checked out any places other than GC since it's so close to me but I think soon I'm going to go to some independent stores and sell it so I can buy a new guitar. I want to get a 100% custom shop guitar and even make my own shape so I definitely need to save for that haha