The pics thread

Yeah, guy in middle of pic seems to share my weird egg-like head and industrial grade nose. Doesn't have quite the menacing eyes though.

I met that guy once a couple of years ago when I went up to Umaine. He was a nice guy.

I also remember him being on the news for some iphone app.

Kris you better start a radio show there after I leave the state for grad school.
Still not sure what I'm doing college wise yet, planning on maybe giving it a year or two, however you can volunteer at the WERU station, and after a certain point time you can have your own show. So don't fear my friend, good metal will be played through out the fresh pine airwaves one of these days.

Zeph, attend U of I so you can be within a handful of hours of Guy and I.

Yeah, just an hour and a half.

But I'm only going to U of I if Penn, Yale, Harvard and Michigan don't take me.

Still not sure what I'm doing college wise yet, planning on maybe giving it a year or two, however you can volunteer at the WERU station, and after a certain point time you can have your own show. So don't fear my friend, good metal will be played through out the fresh pine airwaves one of these days.

You have until the end of August.

Devasya Chāyā;9564386 said:
So, are you a model now? Get rid of the chia pet thing you have going on on your chin.

haha

I look worse in those pictures than I usually do, to be fair.

20101004.gif

The memory one is great. I am definitely showing this to people who use personal experiences as evidence to justify stupid views.

Devasya Chāyā;9566800 said:
The memory one is great. I am definitely showing this to people who use personal experiences as evidence to justify stupid views.

Dakryn already reads this forum.