The pics thread

ages ago people got all the weird and wonderful animals to fight and the bears always came out on top, below them the lions I think.

I call bullshit, since tigers are stronger than even North American bears, which shit on your tiny Eurasian bears.

I call bullshit, since tigers are stronger than even North American bears, which shit on your tiny Eurasian bears.

Just looked for the hell of it, and bears have a fair size advantage. That might not count for a lot of animals a tiger might encounter, but a burly pile of claws and teeth... That's different.

krigguitars.jpg

yo-dawg-original-image.jpg

Yo dawg, I heard you like guitars so you put your guitar in a picture between your guitars so you can look at your guitar while you guitar

Yo Val, I heard you like Krig's guitar pic so you put Krig's guitar pic inside Krig's guitar pic so Krig's guitar pic has Krig's guitar pic inside Krig's guitar pic inside Krig's guitar pic

Just looked for the hell of it, and bears have a fair size advantage. That might not count for a lot of animals a tiger might encounter, but a burly pile of claws and teeth... That's different.

But tigers are just fucking scary. Why do you think there's no Yogi Tiger? Why do you think there's no teddy tiger?