The pics thread

tiger_fucking_a_guy.jpg

Isn't it ironic* how a man involved in what is probably unanimously regarded as the world's premier heavy metal band, having released a set of undisputed classic records with said band, records that have come to influence thousand of other bands outside of the genre as well as within now finds himself collaborating with someone who is his complete opposite, not to mentioned viewed as an abomination by most of the first man's fanbase as well as by, well, thousands of others? Just saying ...

*$haron

Yes, but I hear he's been talking with the rest of Black Sabbath about a reunion.

Yep, heard about wanting to do an album and then a tour. afterwards the whole retireing from music marketing strategy.
Regardless of that, it would be awesome to see Black Sabbath live.

Also, those Ozzy - Bieber look heavily photoshopped. You can tell by the awkward cutting of Ozzy's hair that their heads were not there... :)) Not to mention Ozzy having a really nice complexion like in all glossy magazines.

Also, those Ozzy - Bieber look heavily photoshopped. You can tell by the awkward cutting of Ozzy's hair that their heads were not there... :)) Not to mention Ozzy having a really nice complexion like in all glossy magazines.

The pic's are from the set of an upcoming super bowl commercial.

Here's a picture.

bakuchan2.jpg

I googled "what animal is this?" Try googling "what ____ is this?" and post what you get.

No it wouldn't. Ozzy is fucking awful at this point. If Sabbath want to go on, they should find another vocalist, one who can still sing and think for himself.

I didn't know Accutane destroyed your sweat glands. Mine must be made of steel because I still sweat like a motherfucker. I will start sweating while sitting in a Siberian forest wearing a t-shirt and shorts.

Fuck genetics

Anyway, Accutane worked pretty well, but I had small outbreaks here and there after I stopped taking it.