The pics thread

That's Germany. And that beer was awful, too bitter *woman*. I could barely drink a half of a glass.

The biggest sizes we get here are pints, and steins like those during Oktoberfest at German restaurants. I like bitter beer anyway as long as it's not XXXX Gold or Emu Bitter (local Aussie beers).

Great photos anyway, and you look great as usual.

I don't drink that much of beer in general, but when I do - I prefer dark/black beer that tastes a lil sweet.
And thank you!

I just wanna fuckin' be somebody ...

joey_tempest.jpg

Holy shit at the size of those beer glasses. I could use one right now.

How much do those hold? I've seen some tall and thin pint glasses that didn't look much smaller...
And jesus christ I need a beer. Gonna get good and drunk Friday and then it will all be better.

I'm sorry but seeing a chick drink beer is a major turnoff for me. Obviously Alina is smoking hot and all that jazz, so it has nothing to do with that (and I apologize to Alina, I'm not trying to insult you or anything), but for whatever reason it makes crotchal region unhappy.

/nitpickingfornoreason

I'm sorry but seeing a chick drink beer is a major turnoff for me. Obviously Alina is smoking hot and all that jazz, so it has nothing to do with that (and I apologize to Alina, I'm not trying to insult you or anything), but for whatever reason it makes crotchal region unhappy.

/nitpickingfornoreason

You are a dick.

/nitpickingfornoreason
Rick, actually I totally agree with you on that. I even remember writing about that here on GMD, that girls with beer look pretty rude and umm... out of place?
And trust me - if I was on a date with you - I wouldn't drink beer ;) It's just that this pic with glasses was takem before the ACDC show, and in times like this I barely care if I look attractive or not :) it's about relaxing and having fun
PS: oh, and on the first set of the pics where I'm with Meshuggah bassist - it's whiskey in our glasses :D

I don't find anything 'rude' in women drinking beer - also, I honestly find no reason to be overly conscious about this.
I won't say it's feminine, but I wouldn't call it butch either.
Being piss drunk or acting like a cretin when drinking is another issue, that is unattractive.

Anyway, very cool photos, your funny faces are great. :)

Well, I guess it's all about the steryotypes, beer is kinda a mens' drink and it's not elegant and all. Chicks with wine glasses look better ;)

Anyway, likу I said - every now and then women do have a right to not think how they look.

And thank you, Raina!

Rick, actually I totally agree with you on that. I even remember writing about that here on GMD, that girls with beer look pretty rude and umm... out of place?
And trust me - if I was on a date with you - I wouldn't drink beer ;) It's just that this pic with glasses was takem before the ACDC show, and in times like this I barely care if I look attractive or not :) it's about relaxing and having fun
PS: oh, and on the first set of the pics where I'm with Meshuggah bassist - it's whiskey in our glasses :D

So what are you saying? You want to date me? :lol: Just messing. Seriously though, it's all good.

Here's some pics.

New Oakley Gascan's:

005-1-1.jpg

007-1.jpg

New shirt:

008-1.jpg