The pics thread

:lol:

@Onder, Yeah so they're probably just normal pint glasses that are rather tall that give the illusion that they're bigger.

I don't think drinking beer is really non-feminine. It's completely unlady-like to get drunk and act like a fool though, but then again really drunk people piss me off regardless of gender.

Seeing an attractive girl pounding brewskis and holding it well = hot.

I think the hottest drink for girls to drink is straight whiskey/bourbon tbh.

white oaks?

yessir

White glasses are gay, shirt's message is cool.

No, yes.

I didn't like the white at first but the more I thought about it the more they grew on me. Everyone has black sunglasses and I tend to follow the path least traveled. Oh btw, the white sunglasses are best pulled off when one has a tan, which I need to work on. :lol:

Seeing an attractive girl pounding brewskis and holding it well = hot.

I think the hottest drink for girls to drink is straight whiskey/bourbon tbh.

wtf is wrong with you? hell no! A glass of good wine is fucking sexy.

Yeah if you like purple stained teeth.

I like my girls butch as fuck. Not "bull dyke" butch, but "looks trim and ladylike but can lift really heavy things, use power tools and drink whiskey"

I didn't like the white at first but the more I thought about it the more they grew on me. Everyone has black sunglasses and I tend to follow the path least traveled. Oh btw, the white sunglasses are best pulled off when one has a tan, which I need to work on. :lol:

My glasses for the last 3 years:

042__scaled_600_014.jpg

Polarized Oakley Whisker > All

I like a woman who can toss back a brew or two, but beer-guzzling skanks are a definite turn-off. Moderation. Women who can hold their liquor ftw, though.

Man, you people give an extraordinary fuck for something so meaningless as what a woman drinks.

Richard looks like less of a meathead than i imagined.

It's REALLY IMPORTANT to some people I guess!

With a heavy heart, I avoid drinking these days because I can't handle it and it's hideously unattractive - alcohol consumption bloats my face and makes it look like I have severe acne or rosacea.

Women who can hold their liquor are sexy, regardless of the drink. Actually, I'm turned off by women drinking girlie-drinks. Makes me think of those annoying bachelorette party cunts, drinking appletinis out of penis shaped straws.
I wear these, because I'm cheap (found them at a thrift store for $2), and I'm a fucking loser.

wholesale-HD-Vision-Wrap-Arounds_8477776374d43f8ffdc30d720100817.jpg