The pics thread

I have a lot of pictures of specific CDs/vinyls that I took at the end of last year, about half of which I've never even posted here, as well, I guess I could post some of those.

Wow. So much awesome CD art. You should open a gallery and hold tours. :)

I've "worn down" a few CDs, but I think it has more to do with the way you maintain your CDs than sheer numbers of play. I've had to repurchase Metallica, Ride And Lightning and Master Of Puppets, and I should replace my copy of ...And Justice For All too. Others I've worn out are crap that I don't even listen to any more, so I don't really care.

awesome NWOBHM
nec1at5.jpg

Mystifier - The World Is So Good That He Who made It Doesn't Live Here. Awesome brazilian black metal band... nec, how did you know them?
nec2gq1.jpg

mystifierqo2.jpg

mystifier_main.jpg

I'm guessing you bought that Molested album off of ebay. How much did you pay for it?

I paid about $22 I think, and a lot of that was actually shipping. I won the item for approximately regular CD price from ebay.de, which is probably why not many bid on it.

I'd say yes.
Ive had my Down Nola cd since 95' when it came out and Ive played the hell out of that thing for 17 yrs now. Somehow managed to keep it perfect (im pretty anal w/ my collection)
It skips on "Jail" every time...I DONT GET IT!!!
(unless there's invisible surface scratches or some shit)
I fuckin love that album, but I guess you already knew that judging by my avatar.:D

I paid about $22 I think, and a lot of that was actually shipping. I won the item for approximately regular CD price from ebay.de, which is probably why not many bid on it.

Lucky find. I need to find a copy of that album.

Edited Edit: Never mind.

Actually, a reissue (with Stormvold) is supposedly in the works. I don't know how far off that is though. Ars Magna will be releasing it whenever it does come out, or at least that is the plan.