The pics thread

Just painted the first layer of a Cirith Ungol logo for my jacket sleeve:

cirith_jacket.jpg

You did that yourself?

I'm having Susperia do the cover of Mercyful Fate - Melissa on mine, it should be fucking awesome. I still have to send her my jacket though.

That would definitely look fucking nice. Of course, the only problem with these things is that if you wear a vest, you can't see it...

My old school death metal collection is just as good as some of the people here. I would say Necuratul in terms of thrash,black metal, and general underground is way beyond me. I am generally only underground when it comes to death metal.

Regardless Necuratul being strange and an asshole he's die-hard.

My patch jacket is too small to fit over my leather really, and I wouldn't really do that much anyway as I think it's a bit cliche and tends to make you look fat.

That would definitely look fucking nice. Of course, the only problem with these things is that if you wear a vest, you can't see it...

True, but I have a denim jacket and not a vest, and I don't think I want to cut it... This way I get two jackets for different weathers instead of of one that's always too warm (summer) or too cold (winter) plus a vest to wear when I want to look extra kool.

Yeah, Nec man, because of that collection, I'm going to go ahead and assume you know everything, or you are just a master theif.

That's how real metalheads should headbang

Last edited by a moderator: