hevvumetal011.jpg

More thrash vinyls
hevvumetal013.jpg

hevvumetal014.jpg

hevvumetal015.jpg

Burzum/Bathory/black metal/10"es
hevvumetal016.jpg

hevvumetal017.jpg

As you might see I started getting tired towards the end or I'd have as many and full pictures in the black metal department but what the hell, you can't have it all (as if you even cared for starters)

:lol:

Lethal - Deliverance 7", Lethal - Demolition demo tape/cdr.

Hell Mike is the vocalist/bassist.

Oh Isn't erik in that band as well (or used to be)

Yup, and still is imo. Engineered, mixed and mastered the album, does vocals on one track and wrote one of the songs meaning he pretty much did/does as much as us others, also fiils in on geetahz when needed live and does at least some live vocals on pretty much every gig he's present on but not playing himself.

Cool shit, should I buy your stuff directly through you then?

In theory, yes, but in practice you'll end up getting whatever you buy from me two days before you die of old age and by then your hearing is so bad you don't even want it anymore. Notoriously lazy when it comes to mailing stuff, but if you come over you can have your pick.

Also, it wouldn't be any cheaper than getting stuff from (relatively) local distros since shipping negates the benefit of Hell Mike Buddy Price (tm)

Please, ours are nothing compared to those who've been at it since the early 80s. You should see the shit posted on, for example, the Evil Legends board.

I sometimes consider getting some vinyl albums just for sentimental/collector's value, even though I don't own a working record player. My parents do have an old one, but the pointy diamond thing needs to be replaced.

That and I can never find any metal vinyls in stores around here.