The pics thread

I need to look into protein bars as something to add to my diet. It sounds like Krig is doing portion control hardcore. That alone will help you lose weight if you are serious enough about it.

My problem is that there are some things I can't give up (ice cream and chocolate being the two main things) and it is extremely difficult because I have a huge sweet tooth (thanks mom!).

How heavy were you before Mr. Krig?

I have generally not given a shit about my eating because I'm still a teenager, and anything that goes in just seems to enter the great void. I'm pretty sure I'll be fucked when I'm older though, if I continue to eat the same way I do now at least....I started off my morning with chocolate cake, chocolate milk and mickey mouse waffles :lol:

susan-Coffey-susan-coffey-12005290-333-500.jpg
susan_coffey_094.jpg
sito_alvina_Susan_Coffey_03.jpg

failure_of_threads said:
How heavy were you before Mr. Krig?

I have generally not given a shit about my eating because I'm still a teenager, and anything that goes in just seems to enter the great void. I'm pretty sure I'll be fucked when I'm older though, if I continue to eat the same way I do now at least....I started off my morning with chocolate cake, chocolate milk and mickey mouse waffles :lol:

Back in 07 I was 256. I somehow lost 15 or so from then to June of 2010. That's when this all started. The biking and the diet. Pretty much telling myself that im going to look like a badass from here on out. Period.
This morning when I weighed in I was at 188.
Long ways to go though