The pics thread

Guys, Fred Durst single handedly brought metal back into the mainstream ok. If you can't accept that then I just don't know what to tell you.

Thanks Onder.

Well I mainly said it because there's not much fun and drama here lately and everybody will obviously dislike you. I am hoping to see some conflicts so I can have little fun. My post wasn't supposed to defend you per se, I'm just using you to entertain myself.

You won't get any positive response for registering on a metal forum and only posting about Limp Bizkit tbh. :p

Well I mainly said it because there's not much fun and drama here lately and everybody will obviously dislike you. I am hoping to see some conflicts so I can have little fun. My post wasn't supposed to defend you per se, I'm just using you to entertain myself.

You won't get any positive response for registering on a metal forum and only posting about Limp Bizkit tbh. :p

Hahaha oh yea I learned that already, I dont mind conflict at all - as a Limp Bizkit fan, going to shows i am always wearing a Limp Bizkit t-shirt and i hear it all the time from people, its no different here.

I have a Limp Bizkit thread in the Non-Metal section, if you are interested in every day news I will be posting there frequently. It looks to be the hottest thread in that category, even tho theres like 2 threads LOL

to quote Fred Durst - "ITS COOL TO BE A HATER"

song for you guys that are haters :D

Last edited by a moderator:
tumblr_likr087f0H1qgol0mo1_500.jpg

Hahaha oh yea I learned that already, I dont mind conflict at all - as a Limp Bizkit fan, going to shows i am always wearing a Limp Bizkit t-shirt and i hear it all the time from people, its no different here.

I have a Limp Bizkit thread in the Non-Metal section, if you are interested in every day news I will be posting there frequently. It looks to be the hottest thread in that category, even tho theres like 2 threads LOL

to quote Fred Durst - "ITS COOL TO BE A HATER"

song for you guys that are haters :D
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZBgQnFesaQQ

Not a troll :lol: