The pics thread

We have the oldest Limp Bizkit fan here though, among other various rarities, he is around twenty.

Well, I used to listen to LB back in high school, before I got into heavier stuff, so the band holds some nostalgic value for me. I remember back in the day when I considered a song like "Stuck" from 3 Dollar Bill Y'All heavy. Didn't like anything past Significant Other, though.

Well, I used to listen to LB back in high school, before I got into heavier stuff, so the band holds some nostalgic value for me. I remember back in the day when I considered a song like "Stuck" from 3 Dollar Bill Y'All heavy. Didn't like anything past Significant Other, though.

Blah blah blah what's lambgoat?

Cops are gay

req3.gif

They're my faves as well, although I don't really listen to them anymore.

I sold Smash a long time ago and picked it up for a dollar at Half Price Books about 3 years ago and I popped that shit in my CD player and remembered all the words to Nitro (Youth Energy). That was one of the albums that got my through high school.

That girl was apparently hammered and brawling with her mom (in public) before that cop slammed her into the pavement.

Yeah I agree. What's worse is I think that this whole event happened quite a while ago, and they only now noticed what this cop did way after it happened. From what I remember reading none of the bystanders there paid any mind to what happened.

Talking about police brutality,a woman got shot in the guts here today,she was wielding a knife but still...they could've tasered her instead.The police must've shot 4 or 5 people here in the past week or so.

DEAD COPS
DEAD COPS
DEAD COPS

Down on the street
Giving poor the heat
With their clubs and guns
Doin' it all for fun

DEAD COPS
DEAD COPS
DEAD COPS

Big bad and blue
They're in the Klan too