The pics thread

Cops are gay

req3.gif

Fucking :lol:'d

Why is it that when a cop spears someone its awful terrible he should be shot but if some normal jack off does it, it's okay to laugh?

Yeah I agree. What's worse is I think that this whole event happened quite a while ago, and they only now noticed what this cop did way after it happened. From what I remember reading none of the bystanders there paid any mind to what happened.

I read about this on another forum and apparently the local PD is investigating the incident. Fucker should be stripped of his badge.

Fucking :lol:'d

Why is it that when a cop spears someone its awful terrible he should be shot but if some normal jack off does it, it's okay to laugh?

Because the fact is that they are meant to be "Protectors", and are meant to be setting an example. We expect them to do the right thing more than the average person. As we all know, they don't do a very good job of that.

I'd love to take a shit right between those two tits and then fuck them.

Then I'd shoot a weeks worth of built up cum right at her face. It would smell completely awful because of how old it is. I'd then tell her to lick my ass clean with her tongue(farting while she licks it), and tell her that she's my bitch. I'd then tell her to lay on her back and I'd lay right on top of her moving my man tits with hers.