The pics thread

Well in Swizzlenuts' FTP it's listed as "Ghost History".

Yay mp3s. You should at least own something from the band if you think highly of them enough to put them in your signature. :erk: I doubt he ever actually had mp3s of Ghost Story anyway. Maybe bonus tracks from the Black Death reissue...

edit: Like I said, I haven't memorized their discography. I just have those two albums. Oh oops! Sorry I mean I have one album and one EP. Jesus Christ you guys are ridiculous. Get off your high horse JEAN PIERRE ABBOUD. You don't impress me.

It's just pretty funny that you would put a band's logo in your signature that you 1) know next to nothing about and 2) only have mp3s of.

Oh and he was joking to begin with, which makes it funnier that you took it so seriously, because you have to take everything seriously as a direct affront to your person.

Well if Jean Pierre and I got along I wouldn't have taken it seriously, but when someone you don't like says "the fuck you know about so and so band" it pisses you off. You'd be pissed too so don't act like it's just me.

And so what if I just have mp3s of Brocas Helm as of now?? Is it even your business? Do you want me to change my fucking signature that badly? Fine, I'll put Hypocrisy or Bathory or some other band that I own almost their entire discography and know more than I need to about.

Well if you're supporting a band by flaunting their logo, you should fucking support them by buying their shit too, no? I'm sick of the downloading culture.

Well if you're supporting a band by flaunting their logo, you should fucking support them by buying their shit too, no? I'm sick of the downloading culture.

Thank fuck your opinion doesn't matter or have any influence on anything.

Yeah, not buying CDs is a great way to support bands and this is the opinion that should be touted throughout the Metal scene so that bands won't have money to actually record the music that you listen to. This line of reasoning is totally coherent and not at all completely retarded.

Yeah, not buying CDs is a great way to support bands and this is the opinion that should be touted throughout the Metal scene so that bands won't have money to actually record the music that you listen to. This line of reasoning is totally coherent and not at all completely retarded.

I just don't like you.

Great. Why? Because I'm 'an asshole' who always 'thinks he's right,' as everyone else says?

True, but I don't have the ambition to commit even the smallest atrocity. Dave is the one we need to have an eye on.

zzzhitlerdaveac8.jpg