The pics thread

I'm not going to express exactly how I feel about all of that for fear of raging, but I think if the generally light sentences people convicted of such crimes in those countries get, were replaced with being hanged slowly in public, then it would be fair enough. Certain government officials and foreign elites might have to be 'made an example of' as well.

On the previous page aug comes across as a fantastic human being. This is so heart warming, amazing! If I had to leave my kids with someone for a day, it would be with someone like aug.

"Hey son, did you have a great time in little league? Did you get a picture of your coach's sweet ass?"

The butthurt around here is astounding. I'm not condoning prostitution, but I'm pretty sure most of you guys here would not mind bang the shit out of the girls this aug meets, sans the money transaction, that is. But the truth is, you can't, and neither can I. Aug can, and he doesn't mind. At least he doesn't fucking hurt them physically (right?)

The general view on women is pretty chauvinistic around here. Yeah, sometimes I contribute to that, but at least fucking acknowledge the fact that you're pretty much in the same boat, the difference being that you are talkers and aug is a doer.

Fuck your hypocrisy.

The butthurt around here is astounding. I'm not condoning prostitution, but I'm pretty sure most of you guys here would not mind bang the shit out of the girls this aug meets, sans the money transaction, that is. But the truth is, you can't, and neither can I. Aug can, and he doesn't mind. At least he doesn't fucking hurt them physically (right?)

The general view on women is pretty chauvinistic around here. Yeah, sometimes I contribute to that, but at least fucking acknowledge the fact that you're pretty much in the same boat, the difference being that you are talkers and aug is a doer.

Fuck your hypocrisy.

What in the fuck are you trying to say?

zabu of nΩd;9851977 said:
I'm kind of surprised he hasn't gone to more eastern european countries to support the human trafficking industry.

Maybe those are just the trips he doesn't post about.

Oh, so you mean the Eastern European countries in which prostitution is illegal. Therefore, women are not offering a service at their own volitional choice (like they are in countries that have legalized it), they are instead abducted, addicted to drugs, and then put on the streets at gun point (like they are in countries that have made it illegal). Yes, I'm sure he does.

I don't see what everybody's problem is. Aug is a pretty awesome and respectable guy.

graduaters gonna graduate

CqhcF.png

That means a lot coming from you.

You're the one bashing somebody for doing something that he enjoys that causes no harm to anybody. It is a choice on both parties.

I'm surprised you're still butt hurt about MDF 09'. I didn't intend to offend/annoy/piss off any of you. If I recall, I was just running around like a drunk 16 year old. I was a drunk 16 year old. Most of the time, I wasn't even in the room with you guys. Oh, there was the one thing that I did that was a bit disrespectful. Saturday at 6:00 AM I came in the room ranting and saying my pals because a crack head black man stole my friend's wallet and I chased him down for 4 blocks until we got it back. I was angry at myself for just taking the money and letting him go. If that's what it was that directly offended you guys then I'm sorry. If it was the fact that I was acting like a drunken kid, then I'm not. For the record, you guys were the ones who were mocking me to my face about being immature. Of course I was immature.

If you know that you were immature, then why the fuck are you bitching? IIRC you also stole a fucking exit sign and thought that was really fucking cool and hardcore. And obviously you thought it was pretty cool to jump onstage like a fucking piece of shit moron. You should have been bodyslammed onto the asphalt and had one of the fat fuck security guards Macho Man your ass from the stage.