The pics thread

titmouse-inset.gif
titmouse-inset.gif

Dodens was Necuratul? I thought that was a completely different account...

Nah, I just had Deron change the name. I never particularly liked the username that I picked, and realized that it probably doesn't make that much sense (especially without the requisite character ö or ø), and at some point there was a discussion about how it doesn't make sense, so I had it changed in 2006 I think. I had it changed back like 2 years later I believe because I realized that I still used Dodens Grav everywhere else on the internet and that's the name I'm associated with. Plus I didn't like the other one either. :p I've come to realize that it's merely a name and that I might as well use the one that most associate with me.

Little known fact: I was having trouble coming up with an english user name, so, being the dork I was having just discovered Norwegian black metal, I used Khold's Phantom album to select words to construct my user name. IIRC the band had translations of the titles on their website, making it easy. I also appropriated Skjebnevette as my AIM username. I've never listened to the band though, oddly.

Shit, I almost forgot about you being virus. I know you had a different name, but I never really thought about it. I ended up with Saparmurat_Niyazov because I knew it would be a name I wouldn't have to add numbers and shit to and also because I forgot the PW for my DeathsSweetEmbrace account and started a new one. Once I told Deron who I was, he was really cool and synced the the two together.

zabu of nΩd;9856984 said:
I like my new username better than the old one. Don't really care if people still call me vihris/virus though.

I liked the old one better.

Shit, I almost forgot about you being virus. I know you had a different name, but I never really thought about it. I ended up with Saparmurat_Niyazov because I knew it would be a name I wouldn't have to add numbers and shit to and also because I forgot the PW for my DeathsSweetEmbrace account and started a new one. Once I told Deron who I was, he was really cool and synced the the two together.

You were DSE? How'd I not know that? Fuck.

Points to anyone that remembers my old name.