The pics thread

You guys are fucking backwards hypocritical pieces of shit. I'm glad that my sticking around here for the members that aren't New England fucks bugs you enough to hold resentment.

viewer, I don't have any resentment toward you because I wasn't with the GMD group that year. In fact I never even saw you. But I heard enough about you to know that you were an idiot that thought he wasn't an idiot, and I've read enough of your posts after that to know that you're currently an idiot for thinking that your prior idiocy justifies your earlier idiotic behavior. "Hey guys, why do you keep giving me shit for being an idiot? I KNOW I was an idiot, that makes it okay to be an idiot so you shouldn't be mad at me. I'm obviously not an idiot any more." Idiot.

I liked him when he went by the name of Necuratul. You've probably never heard of it.

I was actually Dodens Grav before I was Necuratul.

BTW I remember when you had a different name and you argued with me over e-mail that Varg was a Nazi. That was pretty cool.

viewer, I don't have any resentment toward you because I wasn't with the GMD group that year. In fact I never even saw you. But I heard enough about you to know that you were an idiot that thought he wasn't an idiot, and I've read enough of your posts after that to know that you're currently an idiot for thinking that your prior idiocy justifies your earlier idiotic behavior. "Hey guys, why do you keep giving me shit for being an idiot? I KNOW I was an idiot, that makes it okay to be an idiot so you shouldn't be mad at me. I'm obviously not an idiot any more." Idiot.

I understand all of that and that's what I've been trying to point out to you guys. I had just turned 17 and was at Maryland Deathfest. I wasn't acting like an idiot because I thought it was cool, funny to be one, or to annoy you guys. I was doing it because I was having fun. Maybe you guys you wouldn't have gone over the top at in that scenario when you were that age, but I would have and did. It's silly that you guys are insisting on continuing this.

I thought you were saying Dodens Gay. I'm pretty sure it was Dodens Grav. I think it means death's grave in Norwegian.

Let's get on topic.

247070_1757419857241_1291325004_31513736_4463592_n.jpg

'Sup ladies.

And by ladies I mean prostitutes.

And by prostitutes I mean Aug.

;)