The pics thread

caption0608_2.jpg

Always had mine, and liked it, though the abbreviation you guys use causes confusion in real life because my college roommate/good friend is named Zev.

I got my username in junior year of high school by cracking open a Latin dictionary and seeing what sounded cool.

I've had my name since the years I used to play Gunbound, although I forgot to add an extra l in llama during those years. No idea how I came up with it, but I was 13 and I thought it was cool and different. Now I pretty much use it for everything that requires a username.

I ended up with Saparmurat_Niyazov because I knew it would be a name I wouldn't have to add numbers and shit to and also because I forgot the PW for my DeathsSweetEmbrace account and started a new one. Once I told Deron who I was, he was really cool and synced the the two together.

I had no idea you were DSE. I used to think you were alright.

I haven't changed mine yet. Most of my emails and usernames are either sevag00 or sevag000 if the former is taken.

I used to be called NoTruce around here. That's from a poem by R.S. Thomas, referenced in an album by Manic Street Preachers. I changed to Cronopio, which is a character from the fiction of Julio Cortázar.