The pics thread

I don't think someone who enjoys licking asshole should be allowed to call any food disgusting.

What the fuck is wrong with you people? Do you just eat pureed Kraft singles and Alfredo sauce with ground beef mixed in it? Vegetables are awesome.

It's the perfect pizza. Eat the vegetables off the top and then you are left with cheese, sauce and ham. It's like having your salad AND your pizza.

Finally got a new truck! Traded my shitbox 92 Mercury in and got this, it's an 09 Nissan Titan. Long overdue, i now have something with air conditioning and horsepower as a daily driver.

Titan1.jpg

one with my pup Ozzie in the back

Titan2.jpg

It looks nice but I'm not really convinced in the point of trucks. Maybe double cab trucks with a truckman style cover over the back, but otherwise it's like having a van that people can lift things out of if you leave it parked anywhere whilst loaded.

I don't get the point of cars. It's like having a fast metal box that you pay lots of money for to take a huge risk in simple transportation that could be done faster and cheaper if people spent the same money on creating public transportation. I may sound crazy now, but the day that flying pod things transport us around, you will feel stupid.