The pics thread

Damn dude, you're getting pretty killer at yoga. I need to get back into it soon.

Thanks man. It's great, I'm loving it. Best shape I've ever been in, and my body is loving me for it. This will be a lifelong thing for sure, so many benefits.

And yoga being gay wtf lol... I get to spend heaps of time in a stinking hot room with stunning women wearing stuff all while I wear stuff all as well... Doesn't seem like a bad deal to me :) ...

I don't get the last part. I'd rather be in a stinking hot room full of stunning women who aren't wearing anything.

with those yoga pants and tank tops they pretty much aren't wearing anything. seeing skanks walking around or going to class in yoga pants is pretty awesome, especially when they actual do yoga/exercise and have the fucking nicest asses ever. not only that, but i almost never see fat chicks in yoga pants so it's not like other clothes where mega fat chicks try to squeeze in to think they're sexy, yoga pants seem to only work on the hottest chicks who are really into it. amazing clothing invention.

Yeah because yoga is so shit that's why even NBA players have it as part of their training regime now. Get a clue already SS. Go try it for a month and see how weak you think it is. It pounds the living hell out of your body, believe me.

I get so bored with yoga. I wish that weren't the case but I just don't have the attention span for it. I'm blown away and generally impressed by people who stick with it though, and yogis of both sexes generally have BANGING bodies.

There's a yoga place near the store I work at and one of the best parts of the job is when yoga class lets out and they all come in to buy drinks in their yoga pants and sweet mother of god those are some shapely asses.

Yogi.jpg

HEY-UH BOOBOO!