The pics thread

Yeah let‘s discuss your iTunes library. I will start. You are a faggot.

Explain this to me. That's not synthetic pot.

Of course it's not synthetic pot, that would just be stupid. It's a hodge-podge of plants and spices that fucks you up like chronic. That's all you really need to know about it. I took a picture of the ingredients.

Also, nice Yellowcard album FAGGOT

Yeah let‘s discuss your iTunes library. I will start. You are a faggot.

:lol: I knew I'd get shit for some of the stuff on there.

Of course it's not synthetic pot, that would just be stupid. It's a hodge-podge of plants and spices that fucks you up like chronic. That's all you really need to know about it. I took a picture of the ingredients.

:lol: I knew I'd get shit for some of the stuff on there.

No, I need to know more about it. I had no idea this sort of stuff existed. How does it taste?

Also, Sevendust album to go with the Yellowcard album.

Explain this to me. That's not synthetic pot.

Yeah, all that stuff ever is is basically a bunch of loose "plant materials" of no real description or consequence sprayed with artificial cannabinoids. Why anyone smokes it or why it even exists in the first place is beyond me. I mean come on. Smoke the real thing, not some gay "super cool aswesome LEGAL drugs man" which are just shit and worse for you than the real thing ever could be

No, I need to know more about it. I had no idea this sort of stuff existed. How does it taste?

Also, Sevendust album to go with the Yellowcard album.

It tastes and smells (whilst lighting up) just like dope. When it's in the bag you can smell the different ingredients. It's not silly smelling or anything like that. Two good hits of this stuff will fuck you up like chronic, no joke. My brother decided to get ballsy and took four hits. Needless to say, he won't do that again, at least not until he inevitably grows some sort of tolerance for it.

The thing I like most about it is that it's not harsh on your throat/lungs at all, it burns easily, and is very strong so your dollar stretches pretty far. I don't get drug tested at work so I don't give a shit about this, but the fact that there is no THC, therefore drug test safe, is an uber bonus.

Sugarcult is pretty much the worst on there

heh, I dled it because of one song, and then got tired of it. I'd delete it from my ipod/itunes but there's just so much room left on that thing I'm too lazy to delete it.

Yeah, all that stuff ever is is basically a bunch of loose "plant materials" of no real description or consequence sprayed with artificial cannabinoids. Why anyone smokes it or why it even exists in the first place is beyond me. I mean come on. Smoke the real thing, not some gay "super cool aswesome LEGAL drugs man" which are just shit and worse for you than the real thing ever could be

In all honesty some of the "gay super cool LEGAL" shit gets you much higher than normal weed. It smokes smoother, from what I know it doesn't show up in reg drug tests, and you can walk into a smoke shop and buy it without having to give a shit about the police.

The "only" downside to this shit is that it is not good for your body.
It only takes a few small hits to become extremely high so I assume the people that end up in the hospital decided to take bong hits off it or some shit. If you decide to smoke it you'll either enjoy it or you'll go deaf and start vomiting shit out of your eyes forever.

Yeah, but that shit is terrible for you.
http://napavalleyregister.com/lifestyles/article_62e61efa-d4d3-11df-aaec-001cc4c002e0.html
I had a friend who ended up in the hospital after only smoking that stuff in small doses a few times.

I don't smoke often, maybe once every couple weeks or so. Taking two hits of this as rarely as I do is not going to put me in the grave any faster than second hand smoke. It's all about moderation. Your friend needs to learn this idea tbh.

In all honesty some of the "gay super cool LEGAL" shit gets you much higher than normal weed. It smokes smoother, from what I know it doesn't show up in reg drug tests, and you can walk into a smoke shop and buy it without having to give a shit about the police.

The "only" downside to this shit is that it is not good for your body.
It only takes a few small hits to become extremely high so I assume the people that end up in the hospital decided to take bong hits off it or some shit. If you decide to smoke it you'll either enjoy it or you'll go deaf and start vomiting shit out of your eyes forever.

Pretty much. Two hits of spice and you're blazed, period. Any more than that is a waste.

4dE.jpg

Please explain to me why you get away with this shit.

Agreed. I regretfully smoked that shit and it was weak as fuck. If it's not sativa or indica it's not worth your money.

Damn,one thing I miss about New York is that wizzle. Miss me some white widow or just some purple kush. $450 per ounce split ten ways in one night, shit was killer!