The pics thread

The only thing I know about Vipers is the '92 GTO twin turbo viper tore new assholes in the original Gran Turismo. That is literally the only thing I know about vipers.

Rick, those are great photos! Finally!

As I promised - sharing some photos from Brutal Assault (CZ)
I only had time to be taken for pics when I was not taking pics... so it looks like all i was doing there - was relaxing, yet it's a wrong impression.

img4490l.jpg

img4610r.jpg

with Rob Dukes
img4675v.jpg

img4683a.jpg

img4735k.jpg

img4737w.jpg

y56c4832b.jpg

yf4a32e5f.jpg

and this is something I cooked today:

mg88214.jpg

That car looks like a bulby penis to me. Then again I'm a part of the "young" crowd who wouldn't give that car a second thought. I'm a man of economy and progression when it comes right down to it (I don't like old cars at all :() I kind of wish I had an interest in cars, but frankly I don't give two shits how many horsepower my car has or how fast it reaches sixty (just so long as it reaches it).

That one picture where you have the three blue cars lined up, and yours is in the middle. The blue car to the left of yours with the deep blue... that color looks damn nice.

Why would you wish to have an interest in cars? That's like saying "i wish i were more shallow and materialistic".

Jimmy is that the crazy new high-rise hotel in Singapore?

Also lol Grant wtf? Material things, e.g. clothes, shoes, guns, cars are all awesome, I'm counting down the seconds until I get an old Dodge Challenger and load it up with Subway raspberry cheesecake cookies. :)

1970-Dodge-Challenger-Lime-Green-fa-c-ma.jpg

Went to a semi-local place called Flatbread Co. last night with a comrade. Got their on-tap Berkshire Brewing Russian Imperial Stout and ordered myself dessert at the bar because I had eaten early in the day. I was in dessert heaven, guys. The best beer/dessert/food combo I've probably ever had:

292716_10150261903831887_699811886_7897108_548695_n.jpg