The pics thread

Ya, I've played some pretty epic Risk games before. I haven't played since high school though, which was 8+ years ago. However, from playing a bunch back then I remembered that conquering Europe and Africa right off the bat is the best way to just dominate the game (not to mention, I have an affinity for those two continents so that only further motivated me). When we were first placing armies around the map, I quickly covered Europe which gave me a continent right off the bat and a minimum of 5 extra armies per turn. And then I ended up conquering Africa shortly thereafter, giving me two continents. I played defense for a few turns just to fortify my shit, was attacked by both of the other guys because they were so spread out they had no other choice. I weakened them so much by playing defense that once I got my last turn, I added 23 new armies, and just raped them so bad I obviously had to steal grey pieces to complete the game. lol

Oh, and I forgot the best part. And for a little salt on the wound, when the game was obviously "decided," I made them keep rolling on defense because I wanted to complete the game and show them what utter domination looks like.

RTOOM.png

Pure win.

Ya, I've played some pretty epic Risk games before. I haven't played since high school though, which was 8+ years ago. However, from playing a bunch back then I remembered that conquering Europe and Africa right off the bat is the best way to just dominate the game (not to mention, I have an affinity for those two continents so that only further motivated me). When we were first placing armies around the map, I quickly covered Europe which gave me a continent right off the bat and a minimum of 5 extra armies per turn. And then I ended up conquering Africa shortly thereafter, giving me two continents. I played defense for a few turns just to fortify my shit, was attacked by both of the other guys because they were so spread out they had no other choice. I weakened them so much by playing defense that once I got my last turn, I added 23 new armies, and just raped them so bad I obviously had to steal grey pieces to complete the game. lol

How do you defend Europe, though? In all my games, people have done their utmost to keep anyone from holding an entire continent. Europe has a ton of frontiers, so how the hell do you defend it?

Australia is very easily defendable since there's only one way to get to it. Good place to put your armies when starting out.

"Rohan is weak."

"I come from Rohan. You not say Rohan weak."

"Yeah well we're playing a game here, pal."

"Rohan is game to you?!"

I think the hate for Justin Bieber is a little misguided. I'm not saying he's good or anything. I just think people should hate the industry not the puppet.