The pics thread

I live about an hour and a half away from Chicago currently, in Dekalb attending Northern Illinois University. It's a corn-fed town in the middle of nowhere, but close enough to Chicago that I can take a train to and from for under $20.

The idea of actually living in a massive city really scares me, but I think that is based solely on the fact that I've never lived in a town with more than 15,000 people.

11300689.jpg

11300750.jpg

11300730.jpg

11300766.jpg

11300784.jpg

I live about an hour and a half away from Chicago currently, in Dekalb attending Northern Illinois University. It's a corn-fed town in the middle of nowhere, but close enough to Chicago that I can take a train to and from for under $20.

Nice, I also attend NIU and live in Dekalb for the time being.

My home-home is in Naperville, a town situated in an endless sea of suburbs 30 miles from Chicago.

I visited NIU once during a high school college visit field trip type thing a few years ago. It seemed alright, but the whole in the middle of the nowhere thing (vs actually living in Chicago) was meh.

I might be transferring from UNLV to UIC, though.

Oh and some pics of Led Zeppelin 2(based out of Chicago, w/ Yakuza's Bruce Lamont etC) from last night:

IMG_6185 by Srontgorrth, on Flickr

IMG_5799 by Srontgorrth, on Flickr

IMG_5837 by Srontgorrth, on Flickr

IMG_5930 by Srontgorrth, on Flickr

IMG_5999 by Srontgorrth, on Flickr

IMG_6012 by Srontgorrth, on Flickr

IMG_6172 by Srontgorrth, on Flickr

IMG_6208 by Srontgorrth, on Flickr

IMG_6349 by Srontgorrth, on Flickr