The pics thread

When I'm high, I don't become a philosopher, rather an animal that just ends up eating a bunch of food and indulging in whatever. Yes, music becomes more awesome to listen to because of the increased clarity of perception, but I suppose I have to refine my ability to apply that clarity to, say, reading Plato in Greek.

I've had almost no success "refining" this clarity you speak of, and i don't really consider it possible in my case.

When I'm high, I don't become a philosopher, rather an animal that just ends up eating a bunch of food and indulging in whatever. Yes, music becomes more awesome to listen to because of the increased clarity of perception, but I suppose I have to refine my ability to apply that clarity to, say, reading Plato in Greek.

I dont use any drugs, not even much alcohol these days, but I can definately confirm this remark in regards to my friends who like to smoke. What they say about it and the way they act when they are high correlates 100% with the statement above.

Perhaps they feel like philosophers while high but me as an outsider (who has studied philosophy as well) knows its just juvenile thoughts that doesnt make sense. And when my friends arent high they usually admit to this as well.

As I said I'm not condemning it, because it's done me good. I just wish I got something more from it.

There's two reasons for this:

1) The weed you're getting is shit, which is probably very likely.

2) You personally don't garner the same effects from weed that a lot of other people do, which is not unheard of. In which case I recommend mushrooms.

25qc7pz.jpg

I used to smoke pot when I was younger but I don't do it anymore. I don't think there's anything wrong with it if you have your priorities, I don't do it because my line of work has random drug tests and also because I prefer being sober. I've seen so many people get so lazy from smoking pot and not end up doing anything significant with their life. I don't think its a problem with pot, I think it really just is the person doing it. I myself prefered to play and listen to music, play video games or write lyrics, instead of socializing while smoking up. People tend to get me paranoid, or really irritable.

The few times I've smoked pot, it never did anything for me. I have a pretty decent lung capacity, so I would take big tokes, hold it in and then let it out...and nothing. My girlfriend told me I need to try edibles. We'll see

Urgh some girl that texts me every now and then has gotten even fatter. Fuck her. She can go find someone more desperate.

I used to smoke pot when I was younger but I don't do it anymore. I don't think there's anything wrong with it if you have your priorities, I don't do it because my line of work has random drug tests and also because I prefer being sober. I've seen so many people get so lazy from smoking pot and not end up doing anything significant with their life. I don't think its a problem with pot, I think it really just is the person doing it. I myself prefered to play and listen to music, play video games or write lyrics, instead of socializing while smoking up. People tend to get me paranoid, or really irritable.

Marijuana doesn't make people lazy, they'd be lazy whether or not they smoked marijuana.

The few times I've smoked pot, it never did anything for me. I have a pretty decent lung capacity, so I would take big tokes, hold it in and then let it out...and nothing. My girlfriend told me I need to try edibles. We'll see

wat? Marijuana has never gotten you high? There's no way that's possible. If we ever smoked together I would get you absolutely ripped.