The pics thread

zabu of nΩd;10138595 said:
that gothic building is awesome, what is it?

Le Chateau de Frontenac, the iconic (as you could guess) edifice of the city. There's a regular downtown district nearby with lots of skyscrapers but I didn't venture that way this time. All those pics were in the "Old City" section, which is surrounded by fortifications that haven't seen action since Benedict Arnold attempted to capture the city from the British during the American Revolution.

How much did it cost you as pictured?

$3000. It's a 97 Civic EX with 110k miles. It's clean as fuck inside and out.

I bought it from the dealer my brother works for which is why I got it so cheap. They just picked it up from the auction the other day so they didn't have any money invested, otherwise they were going to advertise it for $4900.

First thing I'm doing this summer is painting it black. I can't stand red cars anymore (unless it's a Ferrari).

Various photos from some of my work trips and holidays over the past few months.

Drill site at Cleaverville Beach, over 1500km north of Perth.
1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

Exploration site near Norseman, 800km east of Perth.
5.jpg

Thorny Devil
6.jpg

Some type of Dragon
7.jpg

Carpet Python
8.jpg

9.jpg

Budgie Invasion!
10.jpg

11.jpg

12.jpg

13.jpg

14.jpg

15.jpg

AWESOME!!!!!!!! I LOVE ALL THAT PLACES AND ANIMALS SPECIALLY THE THORNY DEVIL, I ALWAYS HAVE WANTED TO TOUCH ONE OF THEM XD
Various photos from some of my work trips and holidays over the past few months.

Drill site at Cleaverville Beach, over 1500km north of Perth.
1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

Exploration site near Norseman, 800km east of Perth.
5.jpg

Thorny Devil
6.jpg

Some type of Dragon
7.jpg

Carpet Python
8.jpg

9.jpg

Budgie Invasion!
10.jpg

11.jpg

12.jpg