The pics thread

WeAreInFlames said:
Krig: correct me if I'm wrong but I'm not seeing much in the way of settlements - cities, villages, etc. How can you have a D&D world without a tavern on every corner?

Otherwise, looks cool.

There are a few. But my world is so new that I usually add stuff during the game. But im also going for a wide open barren world.

I made an RPG map once, about 8 years ago, never used it though:

Thierismap.jpg

Yes, because you're a prime example of mature decisions and thought processes. Stop being a faggot.

Yeah yeah yeah. Go back to playing board games on sleepovers please, I'm not interested in your bullshit. I hope your friends appreciate when you draw a map for them because that has to be really cute. Paw.

Yeah yeah yeah. Go back to playing board games on sleepovers please, I'm not interested in your bullshit. I hope your friends appreciate when you draw a map for them because that has to be really cute. Paw.

You're horribly opinionated on this matter. Have you had a girl leave you for some nerds a midst their D&D night?

You're horribly opinionated on this matter. Have you had a girl leave you for some nerds a midst their D&D night?

I don't think there is one fucking universe where this would be possible. This sounds as probable as a flying monkey fucking my mother for money so it can pay rent to a shark. It's just retarded. No girl ever left me for a D&D map because she would have to be a fucking rancid pedophile. No girl I know whats to fuck little boys. Fuck no.

Turns out there is something more annoying someone can say about D&D than "what level's your dungeon master?"

I don't think there is one fucking universe where this would be possible. This sounds as probable as a flying monkey fucking my mother for money so it can pay rent to a shark. It's just retarded. No girl ever left me for a D&D map because she would have to be a fucking rancid pedophile. No girl I know whats to fuck little boys. Fuck no.

:zzz:

First of all: Enough with the f*n animated gifs. They are NEVER funny.

Secondly: Onder, shut your yapper. I've had it up to here with your hipster wannabe tuff guy via coffee shop intellectualism and binge drinking spiel. Get what I'm saying? Go back to screwing your girlfriend and do me a favor and do NOT rant about it here afterwards.

The end.

EDIT: I'm unfriending you on LastFM too, bitch.