The pics thread

NP3VW.jpg

Was this directed towards you?

1. Forgot the word "with" after along in the first sentence.
2. Offensive, not offense. And offense is spelled wrong anyway.
3. Demonism? Try Demonic
4. Dose? Try does
5. Lack of commas and periods.
6. Run on sentences all over the place.

Seriously. I read this book a few years ago about the armies of boy soldiers in Sierra Leone.

I consider the US military mostly full of children.

Edit: @ Dodens: Yeah, NATO gets to blow up Libya for no reason, the US needs to compensate by picking one of a 1000 African warlords at random for a social media campaign to support AFRICOM.

And, as always, as long as everybody's doing it, it's totally cool.

Not at all what I'm saying. People are just picking one thing that is shoved in their face to support when other things like it are going on that they'd know about if they cared enough to look.

These moral fads that go around amongst people my age annoy me because there are usually more pressing things going on that they are ignorant of. No one in my high school seemed to care about things like the pollution in the ocean, but they acted like social activists because they stopped saying "retard."

I don't know about any of that. I'm just annoyed that some people act like they are doing a lot to help the progress of the world when they're just paying attention to one thing the internet told them to pay attention to.

I don't know about any of that. I'm just annoyed that some people act like they are doing a lot to help the progress of the world when they're just paying attention to one thing the internet told them to pay attention to.

10-40 years ago it was paying attention to the one thing the TV told them to pay attention to. 40+ years ago it was the one thing the radio told them to pay attention to.

Same shit different day.

Not at all what I'm saying. People are just picking one thing that is shoved in their face to support when other things like it are going on that they'd know about if they cared enough to look.

These moral fads that go around amongst people my age annoy me because there are usually more pressing things going on that they are ignorant of. No one in my high school seemed to care about things like the pollution in the ocean, but they acted like social activists because they stopped saying "retard."

If you want an important political issue to focus on, try education and the media. Until people learn to think critically about politics and not just accept whatever is spoonfed to them by the Parties and TV stations, we're going to continue to be fucked on basically every other political issue from elections all the way down to gay/abortion/drug rights.