The pics thread

Damn you should see my fridge here in Toulouse. Every friday afternoon it gets stocked with 52 beers, and mind you its only slightly larger than a hotel fridge. The sad part is that I'm usually the one that has to finish the vast majority of them every week since my friends can't hang. If I keep this up I will be a high-functioning alcoholic.

I mostly drink Manischewitz wine these days. I like it because it's relatively cheap ($5.30 for 750ml), tastes good, and if i want i can get drunk fast without feeling like an atom bomb exploded in my gut.

I've gotten to the point where a whole bottle of wine is no longer quite enough to attain full drunkenness. Though it really depends on my stomach. If there's any food in my stomach before I start drinking, it's damn near impossible to get drunk. But if I start while it's empty, it's a fuck ton easier.

I've gotten to the point where a whole bottle of wine is no longer quite enough to attain full drunkenness. Though it really depends on my stomach. If there's any food in my stomach before I start drinking, it's damn near impossible to get drunk. But if I start while it's empty, it's a fuck ton easier.

Because full bottle of wine doesn't make anyone drunk.

3537282_700b.jpg

Gotten bored of being drunk. I enjoy a nice beer now and then, but for getting fucked up lately I'm more into weed. It's also a lot cheaper, since I have a gloriously low tolerance for weed but have been known to empty a case of beer on my own without getting where I want to be.

Very similar situation for me. My alcohol consumption's gone way down and weed intake up to balance it out. I'm hoping to get burned out on both and prefer being sober again. My productivity has declined lately.

@butt: seems like a good look.

Very similar situation for me. My alcohol consumption's gone way down and weed intake up to balance it out. I'm hoping to get burned out on both and prefer being sober again. My productivity has declined lately.

I'm pretty sure i prefer being sober by default, but that doesn't mean shit when i have a job that totally crushes my spirit and makes me want to numb myself to my pathetic existence every night. I hope to have my life situation straightened out by the time i go back into full time work so this doesn't happen again, but i may need a little luck.

I love getting high and listening to or playing music. Other things I do when high are cool but music is the reason I get high. As a result, I tend to do it alone, because other people ruin the magic by talking and wanting to do shit. Fags.
This saturday was a failure. I wanted to get high alone and play guitar all night, but some friends came over and stayed all night. It was fun, but I was really looking forward to some time alone after a very stressful week and I feel kinda cockblocked.