The pics thread

Am I the only one here that doesn't hate Big Dave? I find his "provocative" posts to be amusing. I used to post at a bodybuilding message board he posted at, and people also flamed the hell out of him for his purposely provocative posts.

cow-slaughter-kosher.jpg

mm-mm-mm good.

Fuck PETA.

Now I like you as a poster.

really? i didnt know that. did any of you guys get palms? in OA?

i'm not sure how or why, but ive done pretty much everything there is to do, except NOAC for some reason.

anyways, got my eagle in 99, got a silver palm, got vigil in 01... now i'm a "district comittee member at large" until i can stay in one place for a while. my dad hooked me up with that since he's a paid scouter (district commisioner or somthing like that)
~gR~

Damn you ballin!

I was in OA (Brotherhood Rank) but my local lodge sucked terribly so I never participated.

I finished all the requirements for my Eagle badge 3 days before my birthday so no palms for me. I have gone to Philmont but no NOAC or Jamboree.

ah, i got into the dance and ceremonies teams. was pretty good too. either my friend or I won every competition (well, scout comps. i actually went to real pow wows. talk about akward! 300 natives, 2 white guys) i ended up doing 2 years as a lodge officer (hence me getting vigil)

yeah, i was bored hehehe. had fun though.
~gR~