The pics thread

I had Five Guys for the first time the other day and I found it to be awful. Their presentation was worse than McDonalds and the food was of roughly the same quality.

Five Guys is definitely overrated. Their patties are good, but the bacon is a total ripoff. They're dried crunch little bacon bits literally on par with the bacon-flavored starch treats we had for my pet pug. The fries are decent at first, but they're so damn greasy that I actually couldn't finish the cup and felt a bit sick, and burgers + fries are my usual subsistence when out of my mom's basement. Everything is really overly greasy there, actually. In-N-Out owns that shit.

EDIT: It's hard to compare them to McDonald's though, since McDonald's is quite dry and doesn't really taste like what freshly made 80/20 patties should taste like. McD's fries are certainly better, however.

I rarely eat fastfood, but when I do get wendy's or BK. McDonalds has the greatest fries, but am not big on their burgers, they are dry as fuck. And it sucks too because this town and the next only has McDonalds. If I visit my mothers and her boyfriend end up wanting fastfood one night because have more options than Mcdonalds.

I had Five Guys for the first time the other day and I found it to be awful. Their presentation was worse than McDonalds and the food was of roughly the same quality.

Presentation? It comes in a paper bag and a foil wrapper. Do you actually care about presentation when it comes to eating huge burgers and fries?

You must be doing it wrong. Or Montreal is doing it wrong? I wouldn't trust frogs to make AMERICAN FOOD

20090918-pimento-cheese-burger.jpg

Presentation? It comes in a paper bag and a foil wrapper. Do you actually care about presentation when it comes to eating huge burgers and fries?

You must be doing it wrong. Or Montreal is doing it wrong? I wouldn't trust frogs to make AMERICAN FOOD

My burger was a disgusting mess of processed cheese and carelessly applied toppings. It looked worse than a mcdonalds burger. Presentation does make a difference.
I've had some pretty good burgers here. Best burger I've ever had is still my dad's, though.

^ Why did nobody laugh at that fucking joke. Is it because you're a bunch retards who don't know Hate Forest discography? I assume so.