The pics thread

I've lost count of how many times back when I thought about buying a_metal_shirt_01 and I didn't because of the stupid sophomoric shit on the back.

I'm pretty over metal shirts. I have some and still wear them, and I'd consider buying one if it had cool artwork, but so many of them are just lame or boring or trying too hard to be offensive.

The Dimmu Borgir one actually made me laugh out loud. I'm picturing some crotchety old British lady saying it and it totally works.

On the subject of metal shirts, I only buy them if the design is cool/unique and actually communicates something interesting. The only three I even wear anymore are my Mitochondrion, Portal, and Gates of Slumber shirts.

probably the most recent 2 pictures of myself. i look so young compared to everyone else my age.

How old would that be? Your are indeed beautiful, btw. We share many characteristics, and if I didn't cut my hair just last night we would have that in common too. You dress much nicer, however.

EDIT: Your eyes are also more narrow, or your eyelids more bulgy or something. But it's nice. I can't name any off the top of my head, but I know that eye shape is considered sexy by many.

254438_926489480575_1197021013_n.jpg

:kickass:

The Dimmu Borgir one actually made me laugh out loud. I'm picturing some crotchety old British lady saying it and it totally works.

On the subject of metal shirts, I only buy them if the design is cool/unique and actually communicates something interesting. The only three I even wear anymore are my Mitochondrion, Portal, and Gates of Slumber shirts.

That's also because you lost/damaged/out grew all your other shirts.

Also, is hamburgerboy a homo?

Haha it was a corn maze. They had a CUUUUUUTE kitten roaming the premises!

540815_926489839855_2143657565_n.jpg

I actually really love that Goatwhore shirt. But I have an undying childish love of Satan which is more of a giggly cute thing than a "trying to be evil" thing. I'd probably chop the sleeves off and wear it to the gym. I notice no one bothers me there on days I wear my Pig Destroyer shirt.