The pics thread

NOT ALWAYS TRUE

a friend of mine has a sick Dripping shirt. I don't wear much metal stuff but I have a sweet Beherit hoodie, a Dripping hoodie, and a Shining shirt that says "do me a favor and kill yourself"

and they are all pretty cool.

Fuck this. Damno and Neurotsomething are all recognized when they post pictures because they have boobies and a vagina, when clearly I'm the prettier one. I was holding a fish! And was still better looking! Mother fuckers, you mother fuckers better start mother fucking flirting with me or I'll mother fucking post elsewhere (I'm talking to the non-vagina'd members...I already know how hardcore easy I would make you women love me. I don't need that satisfaction anymore.)

FUCK! I've been up too long and am too drunk. Yay.

EDIT: The cat pic up above might possibly surpass me in sheer attractives. And the Goatwhore shirt is BROOTUL AS TIT BALLS!

I had a nice black sweater with a 3 inch white vertical stripe across the breast section. It was a nice sweater. It made me look nice.

THEN THE GOD DAMNED PARAMEDICS CUT THAT FUCKER TO IV ME WHEN I OD'D ON SMACK THOSE MOTHER FUCKERS!

EDIT: #smackusageYOLO

I wear mediums because I'm a hipsterfag.

Another one eh?

Yeah I'm selling the MkV while it's still worth lots of cash as I'm going through big (good) changes with work and financially so I need to lessen the debt in my life for now. New one is a Mk1 1977 GTI replica with a shit ton of work done to it such as a Mk2 GTI 16valve motor with ported head, 5spd GTI box with short shift kit, coilover suspension, vented GTI brakes, swaybars etc. This thing will fucking fly. No more auto wipers/headlights, dual climate control, electric windows, cruise control or even power steering or air con though. Back to basics.

Haha it was a corn maze. They had a CUUUUUUTE kitten roaming the premises!

540815_926489839855_2143657565_n.jpg

I actually really love that Goatwhore shirt. But I have an undying childish love of Satan which is more of a giggly cute thing than a "trying to be evil" thing. I'd probably chop the sleeves off and wear it to the gym. I notice no one bothers me there on days I wear my Pig Destroyer shirt.

I don't like because I'm trying to be evil lol. It's just a cool shirt. Too bad none of these other douchebags think so :loco:

I wear mediums because I'm a hipsterfag.

Yeah I'm selling the MkV while it's still worth lots of cash as I'm going through big (good) changes with work and financially so I need to lessen the debt in my life for now. New one is a Mk1 1977 GTI replica with a shit ton of work done to it such as a Mk2 GTI 16valve motor with ported head, 5spd GTI box with short shift kit, coilover suspension, vented GTI brakes, swaybars etc. This thing will fucking fly. No more auto wipers/headlights, dual climate control, electric windows, cruise control or even power steering or air con though. Back to basics.

No air con? Wtf.

I also wear shmediums.

I wear band shirts pretty much every day unless there's a special occasion. I've got a pretty bizarre collection.... From a don't break the oath shirt to insidious decrepancy. I'm not big on gross out shirts or extra offensive stuff though. The worst I have is probably my pathology shirt... Has the art for inscisions of perverse debauchery on it.

Edit: I also have a goatwhore hoodie with a naked woman's body, a goat's heads... And she's holding a machine gun.