The pics thread

I'm in one band and I'm the singer.
Power/heavy metal. Doing a couple covers. Yngwie I'll see the light tonight. Maiden Aces High. Hammerfall Let the Hammer Fall.
Still have 3 originals to show the rest of the band.

Been looking for other players so I can do guitar, but this town sucks. Everyone wants drop tuned core bullshit.

I'd like to do an oldschool'ish death metal band. Myself on vocals and guitar. Even have lyrical material I'd like to write.

13678324186008670173.jpeg

I'd still fuck her.

I'd cum on her face.

I'm in one band and I'm the singer.
Power/heavy metal. Doing a couple covers. Yngwie I'll see the light tonight. Maiden Aces High. Hammerfall Let the Hammer Fall.
Still have 3 originals to show the rest of the band.

Been looking for other players so I can do guitar, but this town sucks. Everyone wants drop tuned core bullshit.

I'd like to do an oldschool'ish death metal band. Myself on vocals and guitar. Even have lyrical material I'd like to write.

Peoria isn't too far away from Springfield. I'd be down to work on some badass old school death metal music if you are interested in sometime.

I would contribute drums but I'm not a good death metal drummer.

Logo for one of my black metal projects:

Bloodmist-1.jpg

I'm not the biggest fan of this symmetric, illegible style (aside from a few bands), but this was free and looks neat so I'll keep it for now.

BLACK METAL!
SATAN!
\m/

9gag? really bro?

I swear, this thread is like r/funny from 2 months ago.

The sequence seems to be 4chan -> Reddit -> 9gag -> facebook -> UM

Which works out great for me since I only use this and facebook and am not friends with people who share dumbass memes all the time, so I tend to see just the ones that actually pass the smell test.