The pics thread

don't add water, just add ice. ice makes it cold AND dilutes little by little when it melts, so the flavor starts strong then opens up gradually. it's win-win. just 2 to 3 small cubes is fine.

i'm no whiskey connoisseur though, i just have a glass or 2 of the common brands (Johnnie Walker, Jameson, etc) at bars.

tumblr_m00oxjlh911qgthdfo1_500.jpg

I'm glad I got no pics of my New Years. After heading out with friends for a few hours, I stumbled home and drank an entire bottle of Gentleman Jack myself. That's when things got interesting.

I'm glad I got no pics of my New Years. After heading out with friends for a few hours, I stumbled home and drank an entire bottle of Gentleman Jack myself. That's when things got interesting.

The last time I drank a full bottle of gentleman jack in a sitting I apparently spent a half an hour on my kitchen floor talking to my cat, ensuring that everything I offer her in life is sufficient.

@BO PUPPY!!!!!!!!

@Yoda Nice sombrero! After seeing that mess I think Merlin's dad might actually look better with a stache?