The pics thread

Why the fuck would you want a gun?
To protect myself from badguys....

Nice :) Here's my Colt 1911. It's got a laser built into the hand grip:) Wish I could fire it more...the nearest range around here is about 30 minutes away. And it's kind of a shitty outdoor range. I'm in fuckin' Missouri too. You'd think there would be more around here...

http://i1197.photobucket.com/albums/aa436/zeppelin5000/IMG_20101026_141809.jpg
damn dude, get out there and shoot! is that a .45?

You don't need a gun to protect yourself, plenty of other viable options that are less likely to take a life than a gun

You don't need a gun to protect yourself, plenty of other viable options that are less likely to take a life than a gun

banana-gun.jpg

@Eligos: Who else?

damn dude, get out there and shoot! is that a .45?

Yep. .45 ACP :) Last I shot it was a couple of weeks ago. I went with my friend to his parents parents house which is about 2 hours away. They live out on a farm with a wooded area behind them where they often go shooting. We had some fun blasting away at bottles and trees lol Who knows when I'll shoot next...

Yep. .45 ACP :) Last I shot it was a couple of weeks ago. I went with my friend to his parents parents house which is about 2 hours away. They live out on a farm with a wooded area behind them where they often go shooting. We had some fun blasting away at bottles and trees lol Who knows when I'll shoot next...
nice :lol:
.45 is expensive though.
I need to get a .22 pistol. I have a Ruger 10/22. Need a pistol to go with it.

Also, here's some bacon...
bacon1_zps559aab88.jpg

bacon2-1_zps5d308967.jpg

bacon3-1_zpse44da023.jpg

bacon4_zpse50461c9.jpg

bacon5_zpsead8fe84.jpg

Sorry for the crappy quality of these pics, they're from my old cell phone.
09-12-05_1908_zps7e5ff1c3.jpg

09-25-05_1037_zps2996c92e.jpg

09-12-05_1309_zpsa212eeaf.jpg

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Single-action Ruger Super Blackhawk
10-17-05_0059_zpse9fd832d.jpg

Only handgun i still have, and this baby is going nowhere ... steel perfection.

I'm not allowed to have guns anymore. But during my criminal days, I ALWAYS had one of these on me:

taurus-pt840-2.jpg_thumbnail0.jpg

Taurus makes the absolute best .40 I've ever tried, and I fucking love those things so much.

Sister's Stew, a creamy white fish stew served on the Three Sisters islands in Westeros:

Creating a fish stock by boiling a portion of the cod fish:
bc5oJ.jpg

Sauteing leeks, carrots, and garlic in butter:
gZb83.jpg

The fish stock is added to the mix, along with turnips:
wMVms.jpg

The finished stew, with cod, crab, clams, and cream, for added alliterative appeal:
fkgfH.jpg

Meanwhile, I prepare some dark beer bread. Here are the loaves before baking:
o2A40.jpg

After coming out of the oven:
tTSoN.jpg

As served:
m5pBi.jpg

It could have had saffron, but there were no wrecked trade ships on our shores to plunder, despite my best efforts. It turned out well, regardless.

Single-action Ruger Super Blackhawk
10-17-05_0059_zpse9fd832d.jpg

Only handgun i still have, and this baby is going nowhere ... steel perfection.

This thing is a beaaaaaaauty!

http://pictures.gunauction.com/5608145443/11579324/taurus-pt840-2.jpg_thumbnail0.jpg[/IMG]

Taurus makes the absolute best .40 I've ever tried, and I fucking love those things so much.

Never shot a Taurus, might have to give that brand a shot.

Heres the only handgun I got: (.45)
05.jpg

Any of you gun owners know about something Obama is passing in 2014 about how you have to register shotguns and rifles? If so, I need to make a few more purchases this year...

If you could only ever own one firearm, nothing beats the versatility and utility of a 12g shotgun. So yeah, get one. You can get brand new synthetic stock Mossberg 500s for dirt cheap.