The pics thread

What recoil? I used to have a 12g with a pistol grip and a pistol grip on the fore-end. You could shoot and pump from the hip. Fun, but not as accurate. Unfortunately it was a cheapass model otherwise and I traded it away pretty quickly.

I already have a 20gauge shotgun, dont think Ill ever want a 12. Too much fucking recoil. I like my 20 with a pistol grip on it :)

It's all about how you hold it. Firm but flexible.

My brother's got a pretty kick ass Mossberg 590 12G. It's a bunch of fun to shoot.

Once I turn 21, I'll be buying a hand-gun. Any good but cheap recs?

Once I turn 21, I'll be buying a hand-gun. Any good but cheap recs?

I would imagine some items by Ruger or Taurus could probably qualify. I'm a little partial to SIG, but those are not cheap. Wish I could afford a SIG P250SC for CC.

http://www.sigsauer.com/CatalogProductDetails/p250-subcompact-nitron.aspx

The P250®, a modular pistol that allows the shooter to change caliber and size at will....

The SIG SAUER® P250 was designed specifically to address the future needs of the military, law enforcement, and civilian shooters around the world. The P250 will be available in the most popular calibers (9mm, .40S&W and .45ACP). The P250's innovative design enables the shooter to quickly remove the functional mechanism and place it into the polymer grip of his choice. This allows an immediate change in caliber and size;(subcompact, compact and full). And after any change the pistol delivers both outstanding accuracy and reliable functionality. Its modularity not only provides incredible ease of maintenance, but also provides a solution for accommodating different hand sizes - there are 6 different ergonomic combinations for each size, accomplished by changes in grip circumference and trigger style. Now you can own the world's only modular shooting system globally engineered to deliver the "To-Hell -And-Back-Reliability" you've come to expect from Sig Sauer.

Now available with either Contrast or SIGLITE Night Sights.

250-SubC-detail-Hero.jpg

I would imagine some items by Ruger or Taurus could probably qualify. I'm a little partial to SIG, but those are not cheap. Wish I could afford a SIG P250SC for CC.

That totally doesn't help :p My uncle picked up a nice Ruger 9 in OH for about $250-300, so I'm thinking about that. Tons of fun to shoot and cheap rounds to boot.

Went to my buddy's house to play Black Ops 2 all night Friday. His wife snapped this shot of me about to pour a beer. I thought it was funny because when I first saw the first two lines of Bohemian Rhapsody popped in my head.

Is this the real life, is this just fantasy?

imagejpeg_2_7.jpg

Regarding the food pictures in this thread, I'm seriously considering taking cooking classes. I really love good food but hardly ever eat it. Obviously I could just buy a cookbook or something, but I get infatuated with shit and would prefer to learn the nuances of cooking and not just throw shit together.

for shotguns: Mossberg 500 or a 590. Or a Remington 870. pistol grips are overrated.

for handguns: Smith&Wesson M&P, Glock, Springfield Armory XD,
Those are pretty much the top polymer pistols right now. There are others, but the good thing about those 3 is all the accessories for em. (replacement parts, holsters....)

And I think there's a ruling on Tuesday...

Really hope that's it. Because I can't WAIT to hear all the small-dick dipshits come pouring out screeching "BUT I NEED MY HIGH CAPACITY ASSAULT RIFLES!!!"

Need has nothing to do with it. Whatever measures are listed, if they don't apply universally, they are bullshit. By universally I mean apply to state and federal officials/employees as well. Military, police, body guards, etc.

I don't think it's a big deal if Military or Police have a different set of laws than citizens. It's not like regular citizens should be able to own nuclear weapons.