The pics thread

I thought Satanstoenail was now the resident old man of the board

He's old? I don't know how old everyone here is TBH but it seems a majority of you are in your early to mid 20s.

I will be 34 on Monday. I am single parent, live with my mother and have a crappy job but staying focused on the positives in my life is what keeps me going. :)

Which part of Pasadena is that Millard House located at? I also live in Pasadena and todays a pretty good looking day, wouldn't mind checking it out.

I'm 29, and i always thought i was one of the old farts here.

---------------------------

DoubtfulSound-Fjord.jpg

Tracy_Arm_fjord_Sawyer_Glacier.jpg

beautiful_fjord_norway-wide.jpg

... beautiful fjords.

Well maybe I should move there :lol:. I'm going to go to Pasadena City College.

It can be yours for a mere 4.5 million.

Which part of Pasadena is that Millard House located at? I also live in Pasadena and todays a pretty good looking day, wouldn't mind checking it out.

645 Prospect Crescent. Just a few blocks off Orange Grove Blvd. Real close to the Gamble House if you know where that is. And just walk onto the property, nobody lives there.

Nice! I live on Orange Grove Blvd, but all the way on the other side of town. I think i might go check that place out tomorrow afternoon if it's nice and sunny.

Cool. The Gamble House has free admission today from 12-4 today if you want even more of an architecture fix. I believe the other major museums in Pasadena (Huntington, Norton Simon, etc.) are free as well.