The pics thread

I'm 22, have a job that pays well, am working towards 2 bachelors degrees, just released the album I've wanted to write since I was a sophomore in high school, I'm dating the girl of my dreams, and getting a house in a couple months so my dog can run in the yard all day.

... but seriously it's nothing to beat yourself up about. What Black Orifice said.

I'm 22, have a job that pays well, am working towards 2 bachelors degrees, just released the album I've wanted to write since I was a sophomore in high school, I'm dating the girl of my dreams, and getting a house in a couple months so my dog can run in the yard all day.

... but seriously it's nothing to beat yourself up about. What Black Orifice said.

do you really need to have the baclors degrees and the albulm??

I know it's a big part of Czech culture to hate Russians and I know there are some very skanky Russian women, but really, there isn't a massive difference in terms of how conservative Czech or Russian women are when it comes to sex. The only way that one of them is really conservative is that Russian women are used to missionary and blowjob, other stuff confuses the hell out of them. Czech girls are crazy and really love English accents for some reason. There are some full on dumbass barbie Russians that have cultural deficiencies, but the girl I dated was some wavy haired brunette who listened to jazz and liked horse racing. No massive fake boobs and puffed up lips etc.

Pics of your mum? :p

I don't really consider sex to be a big part of my relationship with mom. Therefore no pics. (READ: I didn't talk about sex at all). You always say that your neighborhood is shitty and that you'd want some czech or russian bitch in the big world. I'm just saying you should give your mother another go and have some of that shitty pudding she makes.

Ałł's cool dude. How are you otherwise?

Also... the skanky in the east, it's just there.

tbh i "felt old" on my 21st birthday

everyone i'd ever met started drinking at 14 and i had suddenly become old enough to buy it

i also feel old because i was hanging out with all the pregnant girls in highschool, i remember changing the diapers of kids that are now teenagers and i feel old because their mothers are all a couple years younger than me and i'm still childless

You know what'll make you feel really old? Once you notice you're older than a lot of pro athletes.

I'm curious, what are your 2 majors? Though I'm a history major, I have a large number of music credits, so I was thinking of majoring in both when I transfer to a university. Then again, philosophy would be a wiser choice as a second major for what I'll be doing in grad school, but I'll work that out when I get there.

I'm curious, what are your 2 majors? Though I'm a history major, I have a large number of music credits, so I was thinking of majoring in both when I transfer to a university. Then again, philosophy would be a wiser choice as a second major for what I'll be doing in grad school, but I'll work that out when I get there.

I'm majoring in Accounting and Computer Information Systems, mostly because I have a knack for both and was told by my Economics professor that the average millennial is forecasted to have 5 careers in his or her lifetime.

Are you planning on doing med school or law school after you graduate? I hear both of those fields are geared toward liberal arts majors such as yourself.

Ambition is not driven by base needs.
i was making a joke

aparently it was a lame joke

seriously though
congrats on the albulm and having something to fall back on when unexpected events turn your degrees into worthless pieces of paper
You know what'll make you feel really old? Once you notice you're older than a lot of pro athletes.
and also i'm a lot older than most of the people mentioned on TMZ and/or people being on magazine covers
Because normal people left home to live in a cave?
or a spiderweb house
M_C had a home? Was it a slightly fancier cave?

:lol:

You do realize that the accounting industry has the highest job security of all, right?

actually yes i did know that

but i've been told that this is only true in USA, it has to do with americans being to stupid to keep track of their own money and having "accountants do it for them"

i've been told that outside the USA, accounting doesn't have the same job security as it does here because people outside of america know how to "balance a checkbook"

I'm majoring in Accounting and Computer Information Systems, mostly because I have a knack for both and was told by my Economics professor that the average millennial is forecasted to have 5 careers in his or her lifetime.

Are you planning on doing med school or law school after you graduate? I hear both of those fields are geared toward liberal arts majors such as yourself.

Nice, you definitely picked two majors which could fill out more than five well-paying careers.

I've considered law school, but I have little interest in the field. I would like to get into education, preferably at the college level. It's a riskier choice, but I can't see myself content with anything else. The grad school study, which I mentioned before, that I plan to delve into is historiography.

but i've been told that this is only true in USA, it has to do with americans being to stupid to keep track of their own money and having "accountants do it for them"

i've been told that outside the USA, accounting doesn't have the same job security as it does here because people outside of america know how to "balance a checkbook"

That's a myth. Japan has been in a muddle for a couple of decades now. Europe certainly isn't doing hot. China has a debt bubble larger than anything to have come about of its like. And so forth.

Accounting is one of the oldest professions and had foundations in Ancient Greece. There's far more to it than "balancing a checkbook" and a lot of companies rely on the financial analysis of accountants to make informed decisions about stuff like new product lines, whether or not to found a new branch, whether or not to outsource a product or service, etc.

Maybe if you spent some time in the professional world you'd have a better understanding of what people do for a living when they want more out of life than a bridge over their heads and a jugalette who will let them sleep in til they get hungry.

tumblr_maxpieCmjF1qh5u4lo1_500.gif