The pics thread

Since my hairline is receding fairly rapidly, I've had to adopt approximately the same length and style as well. Can't tell if you're dealing with similar based on that photo.

EDIT: I take it back, usually my hair is parted more to one side in a nerdy way. The messy thing only works for me on lucky mornings.

1551515_10201640350665742_848697505_n.jpg

I'm glad that joke is being made about Japanese rather than Chinese.

Not having that problem, but my hair is just really thick and course. When I was younger I had long, wavy hair and could grow it out but now I just end up with a jew-fro.

I see lots of confident nerdy types rock the jewfro well, and I think you could too assuming you had that kind of personality. Balding completely killed my ability to look like jailbait. :( My hair is still fairly thick where I have it, but I look like a total fucking pedophile now because my temples are bare and forehead more massive than ever. This transformation took a mere year:

justoneyear_zpsad8fad42.png

Speaking of nerds, and getting back to artwork... a collage I made with Game Informer cutouts. I have yet to mod podge it onto that box, got all the shit and I hear it's really easy but I suck. This pic was before the left creature's torso got ripped off.

10200260209335475-1.jpg

That top enterprise is excellent, especially them boosters! Kinda makes me wanna attempt drawing a vehicle again. It always ends up pretty shitty though... so then I have to obviously cover it in tentacles to shield my lack of talent and call it surreal.

Thanks! I did those in my own way tbh, it was sorta an attempt to re-do the modern Enterprise with some old style and some of my own tweaks. I think it turned out alright.

And just do it anyways! What's the worst that could happen? Haha.

Nice drawings, The Butt, you're very talented. I have no patience to draw anymore, do have some old stuff hanging up in the house, mostly, "islander-esque" shit and corny lovey-dovey stuff did when i was younger. I really like the colors on the brown/reddish one.

Aren't there things you can put on your hair for balding?

Edit: Carpe, the pic to the right of your sig reminds me of a thugged out Plank from Ed, Edd, and Eddy. :lol:

That's bro-bot! He was sitting in my friend's garage for like two years. Got destroyed when they moved though :( Poor bro-bot...

I see lots of confident nerdy types rock the jewfro well, and I think you could too assuming you had that kind of personality. Balding completely killed my ability to look like jailbait. :( My hair is still fairly thick where I have it, but I look like a total fucking pedophile now because my temples are bare and forehead more massive than ever. This transformation took a mere year:

How are you going bald already? You have to be in your twenties still.

That doesn't mean shit Kara, I know quite a few that started going bald in their twenties. Enough that I'd daresay it's kinda normal.