The pics thread

Nicole Mejia. And she's stunning.

2n1i1kz.jpg

:OMG:

That Nicole Mejia has a seriously inspirational body, I do maybe 20 crunches a few nights a week plus workout I get being a janitor but fuck, I don't look anything like THAT. Definitely gonna start checking out her fitness vids and blogs.

It's probably a bit easier for dudes to get into the shape they want. You can just keep going at it and targeting until you get big enough where you want to be big. For women, we gotta worry about losing our curves.

I did look into Mejia's workouts and she specifically emphasizes keeping those curves, if any of the other chicks here are likewise impressed by that incredibly rocking bod. I imagined her with an accent for some reason... nope, just a chirpy little girl with great moves to teach. Starting her routine tonight.

It's probably a bit easier for dudes to get into the shape they want. You can just keep going at it and targeting until you get big enough where you want to be big. For women, we gotta worry about losing our curves.

I did look into Mejia's workouts and she specifically emphasizes keeping those curves, if any of the other chicks here are likewise impressed by that incredibly rocking bod. I imagined her with an accent for some reason... nope, just a chirpy little girl with great moves to teach. Starting her routine tonight.
I suppose, I wouldn't know lol

But I don't think you've seen the dude in person. Cena's fucking massive and still lean as well. He is about 6'0 and probably around 245. He's one of the few wrestlers whose billed height/weight is actually fairly accurate. Chris Masters is also pretty damn massive in person
Chris-Masters.jpg

I was always a pretty short dude, and when I was young I was very thin and lanky. I was 64 pounds in the 6th grade lol
Now, I've filled out quite a bit, but I'm still not nearly as big as I'd like to be. I'm still only about 5'9.
The small man complex still lingers...

I was always a pretty short dude, and when I was young I was very thin and lanky. I was 64 pounds in the 6th grade lol
Now, I've filled out quite a bit, but I'm still not nearly as big as I'd like to be. I'm still only about 5'9.
The small man complex still lingers...

Yeah he is a beast. 5'9 aint that short dude, if you're thinner I'd say it's better not to be tall as fuck anyways so you don't look beanpole.

The lanky complex lingers for me haha. I mean for fuck's sake I was almost 5'5 in grade school. I guess it's nice that I'll pretty much never be noticeably fat, but I gotta keep up a regular regimen to avoid pancake ass.

Girlfriend is at her mom's this weekend. I'm surprising her with some shelves in the pantry. Much bigger than the last ones and there are two more.
And now we can space them however we want.