The pics thread

I love that in every picture he posts the Asians in the crowd are looking at him like he's a fucking retard.

I love that in every picture he posts the Asians in the crowd are looking at him like he's a fucking retard.

Well he's that kind of a dipshit who breaks on stage like a dumb attention whore and then brags about it.

To me it feels like some kind of a boyish act such as throwing snowballs at a bus or something. It's not funny, it's not "hardcore", it's not interesting, yet he keeps doing it with that retarded passion and even documenting himself doing it. "Hey I did this WILD FUCKING thing today. I climbed on a stage in a room full of Asians.

And look, here I even touched the musician who like, makes the tunes bro. Girls he's in the ACTUAL BAND and plays the real instrument. I'm fucking hardcore!111!11

Good grief.

It's probably a bit easier for dudes to get into the shape they want. You can just keep going at it and targeting until you get big enough where you want to be big. For women, we gotta worry about losing our curves.

I did look into Mejia's workouts and she specifically emphasizes keeping those curves, if any of the other chicks here are likewise impressed by that incredibly rocking bod. I imagined her with an accent for some reason... nope, just a chirpy little girl with great moves to teach. Starting her routine tonight.

You can build curves from nothing on the bottom half!

My ideal physique is basically Minsoo Go

minsoo_go_austin_IMagemaker_GETfizzYcaL.jpg

1690021_479567952148835_1460098778_n.jpg

You can build curves from nothing on the bottom half!

That's something I'm not clear on. I know a muscular ass is bigger than a lazy pancake ass, but I don't think I'll ever hit the thickness I want, being a tall beanpole polish chick.

She gives me hope though. Asian women usually seem to have a similar svelte figure and she's got that junk in the trunk. Honestly ass is the only thing I'm worried about, personally. A little chub on the stomach is whatever to me if it's not rolls upon rolls but that little area where the ass cheek meets the back of the thigh is proving a problem. Drives me nuts.