The pics thread

You two are the least angry, least elitist, least drama queen assholes here. Way to keep it real dudes.

I thought you were talking about the looks. I thought saying that someone's "hot" means they're attractive physically.

Biebus.
1609739_481283318638861_4535602532608959215_n.jpg

You two are the least angry, least elitist, least drama queen assholes here. Way to keep it real dudes. And I like real men. Maybe if I weren't very much spoken for I'd hit on you or something.

HB is third place for sure though. Might be tied with Krig, cool dude.

Krig is so much cooler than me, come on.

I thought you were talking about the looks. I thought saying that someone's "hot" means they're attractive physically.

That's only the male definition of hot, bro

Wait, so you actually find Yoda/Ozzman/myself/Krig unattractive, but are speaking of us favorably with the ultimate goal of bringing Onder/Satanstoenail down to your league? This is why I've masturbated three times today without the slightest desire to get laid.

I saw a Ukrainian cam girl with Miley Cyrus hair on a totally different and more beautiful face shape and it worked way better. It just makes Miley look like some genderqueer warrior but it can look cute on a more beautiful face.